I'll admit it - I originally HATED these boots. The heel is such a weird height, the pointed shape is several levels of strange, and don't even get me started on the spotted tulle they apparently call 'lace.'
And yet, they grew on me.
My first look is a miserable mess - I was trying to use the spotted tulle in my outfit in the form of heart-print tulle and spotted pants, and I can't say I like the result.
My second look was once again a take on the tulle, minus the spot. I actually almost never use this dress, and I quite like the sleeve 'extensions.' But the accessories just aren't my favourite and this look wouldn't look bunch better - or worse - with any other shoe.
My third look, I rather love. I've spent ages trying to come up with a creative way to wear these pants without the odd waistband showing or the cropped length reading wrong, and I really do think the pointed shoe helps the length problem, and the jacket covers the waist over well.
Once again, I tried using the tulle to influence the rest of my look - particularly, my spotted tulle socks, and the 'spotted' sequin top. I added pops of red for that extra wow factor, and ended up with quite a classy finishing outfit.
For my last look, I tried to bring the focus up and away from the shoes, using and oversized jacket and bold knit crop top. It's definitely out of my comfort zone in terms of style, but I'm okay with it, and the shoes definitely fade into the background a bit more than with the other outfits, which was my intention.
June 07, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Lucy Marshymallow / Sunnysidessue . Powered by Blogger.

Excellent job as always!
ReplyDeleteSide note but it says your user is unavailable and that I'm banned from your club?
That's weird, are you sure you're looking at the right place??? I only have 2 users banned in my club (Spindla, who started drama, and a noob who posted religious propaganda.) I only have 3 people blocked, which are those two and Stef. User is sunnysidessue and club is the_doll_house if you want to try copy-paste.
Delete