November 26, 2017

It's been an age since I reviewed a trend! Of course, I'm back at it with the polyvore pics too. I just had to!

Poofy sleeves are something I've found myself buying over and over and over again - but only on stardoll.

They're an absolute gem when it comes to layering, at least in the pixellated world. You can make any regular tee look a thousand times more trendy and unique by layering it over a poofy floofy sleeve!

They're also very versatile in terms of events. It's the kind of trend you can take to the runway, the office, out with friends or really anywhere. It's on everything, from blouses to dresses and even sweatshirts. There's such a variety in fabrics that it's also season-spanning, being currently trending in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

The unfortunate biggest issue with this trend is that it's, well, big. Oversized items in any form can only suit a small number of people, and I'm not one of them. Wide sleeves only serve to make arms look even chubbier, and that's just not flattering for people with, well, wide arms, chests, or shoulders. It might be good for covering over a little flab, or scars, but it's just not ideal for too many people.

The other issue is that it's almost impossible to add or remove once the trend is over and done with. This is a style you'll either be stuck with, or without.

This is a trend that, for me at least, will likely forever remain pixellated and little else.

Rating: 7/10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Lucy Marshymallow / Sunnysidessue . Powered by Blogger.