There's something so annoying about the fact that this colour ends up, more often than not, called" Nude".
Who has skin in that colour of pink? A naked mole rat, maybe. Nobody human, that's for sure.
In the last few seasons of this trends existence, I have searched high and low for something - anything - in this colour that suits me. My conclusion - it doesn't exist.
This is a trend for a select few. It's not overly flattering, for many skin tones. It widens the body visually. It highlights ever bit of tummy you have.
So I suppose there's a reason it's almost only ever on the sale section, and why I've seen maybe three people wearing it out on the streets. Most people outside of the fashion editor's office understand that this is just not a colour that very many people wear.
Which leads to the question - is this even a trend?


0 comments:
Post a Comment