July 17, 2017

I'm always super excited when people like or purchase my pngs - but it's even better to see people wearing them! If you don't already know, I have both a random free series as well as a paid collection (Marshmallow Merch).

So, this is just a short post with some of my favourite outfits ft. the free PNGS!  Get them HERE if you want to, or check them + my up coming projects on my Apocalyptic Marshmallow blog. I'm not the most frequent of posters, I will admit, but I do have a little project in the works!

Partner In Crime:

My newest blog partner - there's a post coming here Wednesday, or read hers HERE - is VGNAILS herself! Both in the Miu Miu coat left, and grey jacket on the right. 



Fiery Hot:

HannahCool1232 (INSTA @_madame_hanah_) in the Miu Miu coat! This is definitely one of the hot favorite items.


Kadet Stardoll:

Either she's a fan, or she just hoards free stuff. I'm down with both!

LEFT - Valentines Dress
SECOND - Custom Crop
THIRD - Jacket
RIGHT - Belt

That Time I Did A Custom:

So, I did have to include one look that wasn't free.

I made the dress and bag based off of FENDI. I'm super proud of making it work with her pose, and the layers. I can't deny I'd do so many tings differently, but for a first go, who wouldn't? I'm proud of it regardless! Each piece could be worn separately, and the bag is also totally usable with a regular pose as well.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, skyscraper and outdoor


Which was your favourite outfit so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Lucy Marshymallow / Sunnysidessue . Powered by Blogger.