I tried to keep in mind the price point as well when rating them.
Minimalism: Classic Fendi Bag
It was only when I started trying to style this that I discovered what an odd shade of grey it actually is. Which, as a sole grey in a coloured or monchrome look, isn't such a bad thing. It does become an issue though is when you go to pair it with blacks and other greys. But I was determined to do it, and I'm fairly impressed with the end result.
There's a lot of layering and, yes, decor potential with this bag, so there's not a lot to loose.
Rating: 8.25/10 - Will undoubtedly wear again!
Mr: Monster Backpack
The cheapest of the lot, and unfortunately for good reason. It was very difficult to figure out how to position it in the doll - which leg, and in front or behind he pants. No position looked all that realistic, due to the odd position and angle of it. I did end up liking the blue and orange, but outside of using those two, not many colours would look decent with this one.It's a shame, because the concept is super cute and the graphics are pretty decent.
Rating: 6/10 - I'll forget I bought this by next week.
It Girls: Olivia Shoulder Bag
My instant issue, as was addressed in the previous post, is the fact that this just isn't Fendi enough. If I'm shelling out for a piece of brand-inspired goodness, I want to know who it's buy just by looking at it. I should need to go on google or read the label.
In saying that, it's still super cute, very cheap, absolutely trending and almost too easy to style. You can never have too many black bags!



0 comments:
Post a Comment