September 13, 2016

Sorry I've been a bit lacking on these posts lately, I've just had way too many other things to think about... anyway, these are going to be on Tuesdays now since Tuesday is the Second day of the week and I'm doing not one but two stylings of an item, on my different dolls. It just made sense.

I'm also starting from today on to make all starcoin items I use, to be listed with an asterisks (*).

This time on Sunnysidessue I ended up going for a very silver theme while AshleighDana has a more silver look.

Both have sheer panels and shoulder bags.



Sunnysidessue:

Vinyl Mock Neck A Line Dress*
Anna Sui Black Lace Skirt
Pretty N' Love Burgundy Purse*
Fallen Angel Chain Necklace*
Nelly High Heel Platform Boot

AshleighDana:

Vinyl Mock Neck A Line Dress*
Callie's Picks Black Tulle Purse*
Decades West Egg Blouse*
Rio Wild Sandals*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Lucy Marshymallow / Sunnysidessue . Powered by Blogger.