The title, in case you were wondering, is from this song by Lorde - which in case you haven't heard it, talks about, well, Gladiators!
Anyway, back to the stardoll shoes.
I picked out my tops four from the plaza - the first two can be bought by everyone from Riviera, but not the other two.
One great thing about this trend being on stardoll is that you don't have the real life issues that gladiators tend to come with - weird tans, not fitting your legs right, and of course taking so much time to do up your laces!
Personally, I tend to stay away from these kinds of shoes as I'm the kind of person who tends to see shoes as something you need to wear, and not something to style around, but lately they've been growing on me. I'm still far too impatient to own any IRL though!

0 comments:
Post a Comment