But, I don't know how I feel about a 12 year old wearing a shirt that says something along the lines of "tour of '82". That just seems weird to me, since they weren't exactly born yet, and most couldn't name a band from the era, either. Just in general if the number doesn't mean anything to you, I don't really get the point of ever wearing it. Same with flags, words, city names. If it's your dream place or time, cool! Maybe your parents met there or you're just really patriotic. But otherwise I don't totally get the point of having a really specific, but totally meaningless number on your shirt for everyone to see - and if someone who actually knows where it comes from asks about it, what are you going to do? Sit there and look ridiculous? I've definitely been asked about my band tees, fan shirts and tribal prints quite often, in real life. If I didn't know their backstory, I'd have been so embarrassed.
Anyway, what's your take on this trend? Do you like it? Do you think it will continue? Let me know below!

0 comments:
Post a Comment